Clumsy Boxing

@Goatboy76, glad to hear it, im pleased it appears to have struck the right balance between playable and fun, and clumsy, for you guys.

Controls are perfect.

Bug: attempting to downgrade a skill that is already fully downgraded or upgrading a skill that is already fully upgraded when you don’t have enough money causes a popup notifying you that you do not have enough money. Maybe make the button grayed out if you can’t go any further in that direction?

Bug/suggestion: is it intended that it costs money to downgrade? I feel like it should give you your money back, or at least a percentage of the skill’s cost.

Possible bug: every match you win gives you 4 tokens and acts as if you didn’t take a single hit, even if you were nearly dead.

@SkyTheCoder,

• swell

• I will fix that. Thanks!

• it is intended. after all, people are downgrading for a reason right?

• im not seeing that happen.

@JakAttak I was trying to downgrade my skills so I could test the controls as a new player, but ran out of money. Most games refund you when you try and downgrade your skills. (but only give you a percentage back, so you can’t switch forever)

I don’t know how to give an example of the 4-token-glitch, but it’s happening to me.

Maybe put an option in the settings, just temporarily for beta testing purposes, that gives you 100 tokens when you press it?

@SkyTheCoder,

what game mode is this happening on?

i can make that happen

EDIT: Have you upgraded health?

@JakAttak I just realized and tested a theory, and the bug where I always had 4 tokens was because I had fully upgraded the extra health, and only the upgraded part was nearly gone…

Still, maybe you should make it judge the score based on total health, not just original health excluding upgrades.

(Still, debug token button? Can you add that?)

@SkyTheCoder, yep thats what I thought. Should be fixed in the next build as well.

Alright, sent out a quick build fixing Sky’s bugs and adding customizable faces based on what piinthesky said.

it also includes a button in settings for some free tokens

@JakAttak Working great! I also like the customizable faces!

@JakAttak - I’m not sure what I did, but it had something to do with the slider for easy, medium, etc. Here’s a screenshot.

@Saturn031000, are you sure about the slider? the bug resembles one @Mason brought up earlier:

"Glitches/ bugs I found Clicked the exit button in the middle of the screen at the exact moment I died and I got this:

http://i.imgur.com/3kLAI3c"

which I thought I had fixed.

Maybe put the pause, exit buttons at the edge of the middle line or on the health bar.

Sometimes i forget which player i am controlling! If you made the health bar colour match the colour of the player it might help.

Could you make the sounds when a player is hit be different for each player-one a higher pitch than the other.

Not the same bug, but when I defeated hard mode fairly quickly, I got this.

@JakAttack I still think my suggestion’s a good one, could you look at it?

@piinthesky,

• I will try a couple of places

• I will make the bars matche the colors

@Saturn031000, by chance had you used the restart button from the side panel before that bug happened?

@warspyking, I don’t think it would work well because the sliding could be triggered by the joysticks

Oh, well put it in the corner, but not the centre!

Ok, new build out which includes a couple new settings to deal with things @piinthesky mentioned, and fixes (hopefully) the bugs @Mason and @Saturn031000 encountered

Hey all, just checking in to see if anyone is having issues on the latest build. If not, I think I will submit it.

it was good for me! let us know how rich you become!

Still wish I could have some sort of instant-reply button for the play-by-play mode… Also, don’t forget to remove the free coins button.

Edit: I would suggest making "easy’ or something else the default difficulty, I could see some people for the first time time opening the app and just pressing play, not noticing they’re in the mode for human vs human, and then getting mad or deleting the app because they couldn’t fight anyone…