Clumsy Boxing

@SkyTheCoder, my apologies, I totally forgot about your request! Build 10 adds a replay option to the game over screen.

@piinthesky, hah I’ll be happy to cover the $10 I spent on Codea :slight_smile:

Design your enemy where you can set up an enemy with specific characteristics (clumsiness, durability, strength, etc.) and you fight him!

@warspyking @JakAttak Random enemy personalities might be a good idea if your looking for more depth. I wouldn’t make another mode because that might ruin the game’s focus. In the modes you currently have, the enemies would have a random, well defined trait that is easy for the player to recognize. So you could go “Heh, he’s being really spastic. I should wait for a pause in between his flails to go for a lunge”.

It could increase the game’s value outside of the novelty quadrent.

This might be too strategic for what the game is going for but you can always dial it back. Just a thought.

@GoatBoy76 designing your own enemy for practice, (or “training”) could help to improve so bodies overall strengths and allow people to focus on their weakness! A lot of people like to challenge his or her self with really strong enemies, which would come only once in a blue moon if randomized.

@warspyking It would seem random to the player but you would have exact control over how often the enemy is strong or weak.

@Goatboy76 how can the player control enemy stats, and have it seem random?

Different characteristics and weaknesses like Mike Tyson’s punch out? I used to love that game!

@warspyking I think that the player controlling the stats would be good if the game is about self improvement and since the game is called “Clumsy Boxing”, I don’t think it is.

@Goatboy76 Isn’t the point of any game to win, and to win more you have to improve! So technically every game’s about self improvement!

@warpsyking, @Goatboy76, interesting ideas. They’ll have to wait for another version if I choose to add them though, as I just submitted this one.

New record! It went through review and got accepted in under 1 day.

I will probably put it on the store next week.

Nice, mine always take like 9 days :frowning:

@Crumble I think he knows a guy.