Memory Haze - In For Review, Source Code Available

@JakAttak I think @Staples might mean the touch to begin text in landscape mode, because that does look like its coming out of the edges.

@JakAttack I only play in Portrait

@JakAttak I mean the whole text within the rectangle. I think it might look nicer if it was all centered (the message would move up and so would the touch to begin).

@GriffinC, alright. Just let me know if it happens again when the new build comes out (soon)

@Staples, ahh… I understand, you mean equal space between top of message and bottom of touch to begin. I can do that.

@JakAttak I got it to work, looks good, but I think you should get 2 chances before you get bumped down a level

I dont if you cant get it you go down.

@JakAttak To respond to the controversy about level failure and going down, I suggest that you make a difficulty setting (like the theme — that type of setting). Easy would be the skipping levels, Medium would be two chances per level but no skipping to the last, and Hard would be one chance per level. As @GriffinC said, “If you can’t get it, you go down.”

Also, I noticed that the 30 Balls website has been updated to include Memory Haze too. I don’t think you can change the name/account/site, but if you can, you should make a more general name, like CTGames (your TestFlight team name), instead of 30balls.wordpress.com.

@Saturn031000, yes, I don’t think I can change it either. That said, it’s really more because apple requires a support page than anything else

Hey all - sorry it’s been so long. I’ve been pretty busy. I promise that I will have the new build with:

• difficulty settings

• centered text for Staples

• iAd showing up after paying should be fixed

out soon (hopefully later tonight)

Thanks!

The build is out. Along with everything I mentioned above, I’ve also removed support for landscape. Things, particularly the settings screen, just feel to cramped in that mode.

It says I have to buy remove ads again. i bought before new build game now it makes me have to repurchase

@GriffinC Oh no, you didn’t spend real money on a beta app did you? It’ll just reset when the full version comes out.

I can’t remember what we used here, but on StackIt, @Zoyt gave us a testing Apple ID to buy the IAPs with.

@SkyTheCoder, @GriffinC, in the first beta I provided instructions and a test apple ID for iAPs

@JakAttak meant to say this earlier, but the centered text looks great!

@Staples, thanks. Difficulty settings working well?

@JakAttak Difficulty settings do work well.

Great, unless you guys have any issues, i will be submitting later this week.

i used the whatever account i wouldnt waste my money

@JakAttak A suggestion, have custom themes (like maybe have them enter an rgb value).