Mágica Gems source code

hey, do you recommend using this game center method for high scores or @Vega’s version with the Google App Engine. Thanks for the help. I’ll let you know if I have any further questions

Actually the @Vega’s method is not using Apple Game Center…

I asked a question on the discussion you mentioned. Also, is there code for the release version of Magica gems. I’m interested in seeing how you wrote your code for gamecenter

I answered you @veeeralp , the first time is a little bit hard, but you can do it :wink:

Missed this one first time round … looks good, any promotion codes left?

Sure @Andrew_Stacey ,already in your inbox :slight_smile:

Thanks! Gave it a quick spin last night - highly addictive.

I think I said this on your Space Puzzle Game: I miss instructions!

My scores seem to be getting muddled up. My first ‘1 minute’ score is permanently lodged in the scoreboard and any further scores go on the ‘Zen’ scoreboard.

There is a bug with the params in the objc call from lua, thanks, im working in the fix

In the ‘Zen’ mode (haven’t tested the other) then I can reduce my score to zero by dragging my finger around the non-grid area.

Thank you so much for your help @Andrew_Stacey ,you are a great beta tester :slight_smile: ,worth the promo-code hahaha
This bug is also fixed right now, on my way to submit version 1.0.1, maybe it would be nice to follow the @Simeon advice and use the Test Flight App…
Your idea of the instructions is good also but i need a designer right now :]
When you hit the yinyang button, there is appearing a heart over a gem, there is a solution near that gem :wink:

I’m happy to report things, just let me know when I get annoying.

With regard to instructions, what I’m missing most is a feel for the extras in the game. I get the basic idea: move a block to get at least three next to each other and then those will vanish. But there seems to be more “features”: sometimes more blocks will vanish and I find it hard to believe that that’s always due to other 3s being formed. On the 1-minute, sometimes I get a time bonus (I found out a bit more by reading the App store description on that one!).

So basically, whilst I’m enjoying the basic game, I have a feeling that there’s a bit I’m missing and that I’d enjoy it even more if I understood that.

Try to guess while I draw the instructions :slight_smile:

Great game juaxix !! I’m looking forward for the spanish tutorial (Vivo en Madrid ;:wink: ). And, is there any promo code left? Thanks in advance.

Hola @kateltecnico, lo siento pero los codigos son para usuarios plenamente activos de este foro, crea nuevos e interesantes temas y hablamos :slight_smile:

For people interested in the tutorial , check this out!!

http://codeatuts.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/tutorial-12-submitting-to-app-store.html?spref=tw&m=1

New Game updated available right now!
Bugs fixed
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magica-gems/id537926889?l=es&ls=1&mt=8

I updated and now when I run the program then I get the title screen and after that it goes black.

I have the same problem as @Andrew_Stacey

I deleted it and reinstalled and then it worked fine.

Uhm, this is a problem with the Codea cache, when you get the first version it copies the code to the Documents folder to buffer it quickly, but with an update you will need to empty that cache via force coded in Obj C… Interesting