Fullscreen_no_buttons

Fullscreen_no_buttons sometimes shows buttons after you close the in-app browser. Is this a bug?

@wildcat_JK I don’t believe it’s a bug. If you’re in fullscreen_no_buttons, if the screen gets moved even slightly from side to side, the buttons will show. It’s possible that while you’re moving around in the browser, the screen gets shifted, then when you close the browser, the buttons will show. That’s a way to show the buttons while in the no buttons mode.

@dave1707 is there a way to prevent this from happening?

@wildcat_JK I don’t know for sure, but I don’t think so. That was a change from a previous way to get out of the no buttons mode. Maybe someone else will know for sure if there’s a way to prevent that.

How do you get our of the fullscreen no buttons? The reference says triple tap, but that doesn’t work.

Swipe down from the top of the screen opening the notification bar then close it again.

@Mr_Ninja It was changed in Codea 2.3, now you need to exit and re-open the app to show the buttons. @Simeon Looks like the reference needs updating.

Thanks — will update the reference.

@SkyTheCoder You don’t need to exit and re-open the app to show the buttons. You can do a 4 finger squeeze or slide to bring the buttons back. You just need to either squeeze or slide just enough so the apps screen edge moves away from the actual edge of the device just a little.