ETA on Phone Codea?

It’s been in the works for a while. Is there am estimated time it will be out?

Hi @xThomas we’re still working hard on Codea 3.0 (universal) - if you’d like to help test it send me your testflight email and I can add you to the beta.

@John
That would be nice to join the beta. I’ve never used testflight before. I’ve installed it now. my email address: thomasofhilo@yahoo.com

@John I’d love to give it a try, too, if that’s alright.

@DomsDoodles DM me your email

@xThomas you are added!

I would like to join the beta. My email is sanit@sit.kmutt.ac.th.
Thank you.

Sanit

@sanit I’ve added you.

@John I’ve messaged you guys but got no response. I’m not trying to be pushy. I’m just excited!
My email is dominicmarinosemail@gmail.com
EDIT: Nevermind. Already got it. You guys rock!

I too would like to would be happy to help with TestFlight. Email is saugust2@gmail.com

just out of curiosity Will this new codea be compatible with this codea? And will it be usable on ipod touch as well as iphone?

In the back of my mind its implied that this phone edition codea will also work with ipod touch but I don’t see an option on the app store for ipod touch its just ipad only or iphone only.

@Rdo, it will be compatible with all iOS devices (most likely versions 9.3 and above).

I’m curious, how do I learn about future updates and changes?

I would like to join the beta. email is p.g.y.o.r.e @ g-mail, minus the dots, spaces and dash.

People seem to have forgotten the days of Palm Pilots and folding keyboards, whenever I bust out my iPhoneX pocket bluetooth keyboard. It will be nice to use for Codea.

@pgyore I have added you

@emilia Thank you!

I’d like to join the beta as well. My email is brandon@fivepm.us

@SaladFingers added :slight_smile:

Please add me as well. My mail ID is sharthy86@gmail.com

Me too, please. gebloom@icloud.com

@garbear @the_dude you should receive an invite