30 Balls - Version 1.0 Available

@JakAttak The new gradients look nice, but I think I see a small smoothing error on the top and bottom of the circles. A small flat edge.

Also, when you pause the screen it looks like this:

PAUSE
     D

Other than that, it looks good! The new background is amazing too.

@SkyTheCoder, weird for the PAUSED thing. Must be a retina device thing… I’ll look into that and the smoothing error.

EDIT: I fixed them both. Thanks for the report!

@JakAttak I just noticed that the text on the about screen towards the top is going off the screen a little bit. It might be because of my iPad Air (I think it’s slightly less wide [wide in portrait, tall in landscape])

(This is in a separate comment instead of an edit because JakAttak already say the first one)

@SkyTheCoder, yes I noticed that issue (also affects iPhone 5) when you mentioned the paused issue. Also fixed :slight_smile:

The user and all related content has been deleted.

@JakAttak New build is awesome. It might be more helpful to make the play button not as dim when paused so people can un pause it easily.

@SkyTheCoder The iPad Air has the exact same screen as the iPad 3 and the iPad 4 with a screen resolution of 1536 x 2048. So the issue has nothing to do with your iPad. By the way, what exactly is the issue?

@JakAttak wow this is great. The pause/play and home buttons in the game are quite small so the text is difficult to read, what about icons || and a house icon. Also could you use the sin() function to rotate the buttons more smoothly

@Coder The “| |” button and a house icon would be cool.

@JakAttak what about some kind of explosion when you merge balls

@JakAttak @Coder When balls are merged, it would be better to have a sound effect instead of an explosion considering the amount of times balls will be merged. However, an explosion would be nice when say, a powerball merges.

@Coder, I’m using tween to animate the buttons, they appear smooth on my device. Do they jump around on yours? I will add some sound effects and maybe a visual effect for merging.

@Saturn031000, i will update the pause buttons following yours and Coder’s suggestions.

@JakAttak just signed up :smiley:

@JakAttack no the movement is smooth but maybe use different easing types so they slow down before changing direction(i just thought it would look more natural

@kirorp, rest assured you will be included in the next build :slight_smile:

@Coder, I’ll look into it.

@JakAttak Also in the ‘About’ menu, the text about Codea barely fits and it doesn’t look good. Make the textWrapWidth less.

@Saturn031000, there is no textWrapWidth there… what device? Could you upload a screenshot please?

EDIT: I believe I misunderstood at first. If you meant it is touching the sides and that is bad, I have fixed that. If not, let me know what you meant. Thanks!

@JakAttak I was talking about it touching the sides, so you have fixed it.

Another version is out! How is it better?

Your suggestions:

• About menu text fixed

• Added @kirorp

• New tween type for buttons

• Sound and visual effects for ball merging

• Updated pause, play, home buttons to use icons not text

• Bottom bar not dimmed when paused

• fixed PAUSED line break issue on retina devices

Other stuff I added:

• Fixed frequent iPhone crashes

• iAds won’t show on launch if going to tutorial

• iAds should now definitely not be found outside of menu screen

• Game Center fixes

• The more balls on the screen, the redder the bottom bar is

The new build is better in every way possible. Except (in my opinion) the new tween type. I preferred the old one. And what about an iap for removing ads? Otherwise…I believe its ready for release.

Except for maybe a sound effects on/off button and a music on/off button.