Updated documentation on Wiki

I’ve just updated the HTML version of the documentation on the wiki. As it is automatically generated, no doubt there are errors in the formatting. Please let me know of any.

Great, exactly what I needed. Now for my comments:

The FAQ in this forum should reflect the new wiki location.

The start of a function doc should have a stronger visual clue, like a horizontal line and perhaps bold text and especially black text for the function declaration that starts the chapter. Make it stand out! The formatting as it is now has a larger gap between simple paragraphs of one function than between functions.

Listing parameters when there are none is just a minor annoyance.

The FAQ in this forum should reflect the new wiki location.

Fixed.

The start of a function doc should have a stronger visual clue, like a horizontal line and perhaps bold text and especially black text for the function declaration that starts the chapter. Make it stand out! The formatting as it is now has a larger gap between simple paragraphs of one function than between functions.

There’s only a certain amount I can do purely using the formatting commands. I don’t know if it is possible to change the CSS at all. I’ve put in horizontal lines to separate stuff a little more.

Listing parameters when there are none is just a minor annoyance.

True.