Two Player Tank Game!

Hey everyone!

This is version one of my new tank game!
https://gist.github.com/Dwiniflin/10c4a478e43b6d1532499df9439d9627

Current Version

• Two-player
  • Split Tank and Cannon controls
  • Bombs and Missiles
  • Awesome explosions!

Future Updates

• Single-player/Story mode
  • Multiple game modes
  • Different stages and obstacles
  • Powerups
  • Music and Sound effects

This has been a really fun project to work on! I’d love to get some feedback on what would make it better, such as new features or game modes, and anything else that would make this game more fun and easier to play! Thanks everyone!!!

@Dwins Nice game, looks like it would be fun to play. Reminds me of a tank video game I played long ago. I still have the game unit packed away. One thing, the background is very dark so the pause button and exit in the center can’t be seen. I added background(255) at the start of draw and that made things easier to see. Not sure if you meant the background to be that dark because that’s what you show in the picture above.

@dave1707 I agree, the background still needs some work. I’m a little hesitant to use background() because then you don’t get the cool blur effects when you’re shooting bullets, but I tried brightening the mesh colors, and that seemed to work pretty well. Thanks for the feedback!

@Dwins, this is pretty awesome.
Stylish, and controls are intuitive. Works quite well even on my old iPad 2

@Dwins I believe you could draw a white background once, in setup for instance, and the blur effect will remain. I can’t check that right now though.