You are literally commanding us to write tutorials for you… now way. We have much better things to do, you can’t tell us we have to make something for you. Google for tutorials, or look at the built-in physics example.

Welcome to the Codea Forums.

@SkyTheCoder +1

Yes sorry I just realised the title was a little harsh…

But am I really the only one hosting a tutorial competition?

I actually did. Its called make a tutorial.

Exactly

i was about to paste your name

@TheRogueBatcher
yes…
if you really need tutorials… look at the wiki, there are more than enough tutorials on codea and lua

Btw @Prynok doesn’t make a challenge of it, he just tells that if you know something that others might have difficulties with, you could make a tutorial if you want, but he doesn’t challenge the whole community to compete by making 10 tutorials about the same subject, that would be a huge waste of time

By the way sky… This tutorial isn’t for me

If I wanted help I would have asked in the questions section

There is a edit button you know.

Why do you think I wrote" TUTORIAL "

Oh really? Thanks @Prynok

Btw @Prynok doesn’t make a challenge of it, he just tells that if you know something that others might have difficulties with, you could make a tutorial if you want, but he doesn’t challenge the whole community to compete by making 10 tutorials about the same subject, that would be a huge waste of time

What would be the point of 10 tutorials that are just all a little different but about the same…?

Well @steven8ter… Then point of making “10 different tutorials” is so that we have a selection and then we can choose the one we think is best.

Look guys. Do you think I am being rude or not? Give me your honest opinion!

@TheRogueBatcher, Personally, I don’t think you were being rude, as since I understand what you were trying to do with the competition. But, you are extremely opinionated, and posting every two minutes trying to secure your challenge.

How do you mean secure my challenge?

Brb