StupidLittleBooyah

He’s really pushing buttons and replying to threads with useless posts. He’s trolling.

I was just talking with Ignatz and we think there should be 3 votes needed to remove a user? What do you guys think?

My vote is remove him.

Yes, this is a problem. Fortunately (perhaps), he cannot restrain himself from being a nuisance straight away.

I should have noted his IP address, which may be static. We should do this for deleted users in future.

One problem I have is how to stop him. There’s really no way to identify him based on an email address. He can show up as a normal user and get accepted, then wait to strike. He could have several accounts already accepted, waiting to strike again.

lol, vintage TheRogueBatcher

I guess we’re lucky we don’t have many trolls like this!

His last post

displayMode(FULLSCREEN_NO_BUTTONS)
-- Use this function to perform your initial setup
function setup()
    print("Hello World!")
end

-- This function gets called once every frame
function draw()
    -- This sets a dark background color 
    background(100, 120, 160)
font("Georgia")
fill(255)
fontSize(20)
textWrapWidth(1000)
text("Fun my time on these forums has not been. I met a strange hateful creature known as the yellow snouted lesser spotted Igneatz. As i wrote my first discussion it came in screeching st me with its befouled words and claiming that i was something else. Then A wild FoxBriar appeared and used Vague Warning. It left StupidLittleBooyah confused so I tried to use a full heal and talk to it but it used Vague Warning again followed by Dismissive Reply. It then said post anything that isnt to do with codea again and its bye bye (actual words). So yeah. You Cant Remove this because its psrt of codea and is a program. I hate wild FoxBriars and Igneatz.", WIDTH/2, HEIGHT/2)

-- This sets the line thickness
    strokeWidth(5)

-- Do your drawing here

end

He’s gone

This is definitely TheRogueBatcher, who trolled us a little while ago.

I vote to delete.

I just read thru all of his nonsense, you have my vote also.