Realistic Zombie Apocalypse! Community Input Needed!

Thanks, was just curious. Looking forward to seeing this project progress, it will be fun!

Are you guys talking v1.6?
I’m waiting for the cursor bug fix in the next update. :-w

@Zoyt :))

cough cough v2.0 cough cough that’s all I can say until release cough cough other than it’s amazing cough cough @Goatboy76 cough cough

@Zoyt We want to know release dates! Release times! 8->

@Zoyt, Need some cough medicine, :))

@synotnica, well. On Simeon’s twitter he says it will be released early new year. I took that to mean January/Febraury.

Don’t believe me? I wouldn’t either. Have a look:

https://twitter.com/TwoLivesLeft/statuses/413241459144278016

@JakAttak Cool! Thanks!
A ball park is helpful. I’m like a giddy school girl, waiting for the latest update. Here’s hoping the couple of features I would like to see are on the list. :x

Quick guys, keep @Zoyt talking. If we keep him talking long enough, hes bound to spill the beans. >:)

It is a little odd to jump from 1.5 to 2.0 though

Hmmm 2.0 :slight_smile:

@CodeaNoob, Have you heard of State of Decay? It has some features like you want to have

@IAmBatman (Nice Name, btw) Yes, and I based some of the features off of what it has

If your friend wants help with the storyline, I could do something.

Name Idea: “Final Stand”

Small Update:

Still working on the creative phase, but does anyone know where I can find some free game art assets, i’ve been using OpenGameArt for some of it, but I was wondering if I could get some custom art assets or another good art site?

I only have access to an iPad Mini

@CodeaNoob

I usually google “open source (what I’m looking for)” and then check to see if it’s actually open source. Another way is to ask for permission to use DeviantArt artwork in the comments of said art. Many content creators will be happy to distribute their work for free, and if not, commissions will definitely get you somewhere if you want something exclusively created for you.

SO SORRY GUYS

I have absolutely no idea how that posted three times in a row like that. It wouldn’t post so I went to check my internet, came back, and BAM all of a sudden I’ve spammed this page accidentally.

It sometimes does that, just edit the doubleposts to say something like ‘Double Post’

Comment Removed