pleas do it

@Ignatz - Something is better than nothing. I swear I saw a forum plugin that puts Google Translate on forum topics. I’ll research it later.

@tom I’m basing it off the third comment from top

@Mohammad_abumoosa ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? . ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ???.

OMG, SkyTheCoder has learned Arabic! What can’t he do? :wink:

I just wish Google’s Universal Translator spoke Klingon.

http://www.bing.com/translator

Given the history, and the inherent inaccuracy in using an automated translator, I would like to recommend that those who use a translator to post something should also post the original text.

Translation
I have a Mac but the specific year has ended And you think I do not know anything in English and ? But I know many things and I am now in Grade 7

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? 7 ??? ??? ??? ?? . ??? ?? ??? 11 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? . ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? .

I know you know stuff in English and grade 7 was a good year for me. I’m in grade 11 now but keep the good work. If you try hard enough nothing can stop you from doing what you want to do.

@Mnjk78lg =D>

@Mnjk78lg Was 7th grade really a good year for you? Mine sucked :expressionless:

@Prynok Have you thought of homeschooling?

@SkyTheCoder Thats what I’m doing right now :slight_smile:

@Mohammad_abumoosa Here are some things you could do:

Since your in 7th grade, I can see your problem. You don’t have a job to pay the fee. But you could either do odd tasks around your neighborhood, or ask your parents to pay it if you think your app is really app-store ready.

1. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think you can put it on the app-store for free if you make the app free.

@ prynok first yes math was so fast no homework and the teacher loved me.
And you have to pay 99 dollars for an app licence even if it is free.

Translating above comment.
@ Mohammad_abumoosa ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???:

??? ??? ?? ?? ??? 7 ? ??? ?? ??? ??? . ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? . ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???.

How i can put it on the App Store for free
No problem I will make it for free
But how And i have enrollment account on the developer center

Apple has a strict policy on apps(I think they just do the 99 dollar app licence for more money) so you have to buy an app licence to put any type of app on the AppStore.
The reason there is an app licence is because all apps submitted have to be checked so it gets rid of the trolls and the inappropriate apps. The app licence costs 99 US dollars a year.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ( ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? 99 ??? ?? ??? ) ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? .
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? 99 ??? ??? ??? .

I now that but my app licence finish

@Mohammad_abumoosa

Can you explain why you can’t just put it on the App Store, then?

?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ?

It sounds like his $99 licence expired and he doesn’t have another $99 to buy another.