[OFF TOPIC] GTA San Andreas Mobile

Hi again. I just wonder if anyone is planning to get GTA San Andreas on their iPad? It is soon going to be released on the app store.

I don’t know, whats the rating on it? The price?

Knowin Mobile GTA, ill say around $7.00 - $8.00

But GTA Vice City was 4.99 right? I don’t think they will make the price so high. Ratings is unknown, cause it’s not released yet. Next month someday they said it would be available.

GTA III was $6.99 and San Andreas has the record for largest Playable area in a GTA (GTA V could have broken this, I dont know) so based on that Info, I still think $7 - $8

I’m taking a stab that it’s gonna be $4.99. I’m betting 200 lines of code (JK).

When you look at how much code goes into the things we make in Codea, I can’t help but think of how many lines of code must go into games like GTA, Call of Duty, etc. it must be an insane amount.

GTA:SA is my favourite of all the GTA games and I’ve been playing them since the very first one.

but I might not buy for my ipad as I don’t really like using touch screen controls for games like that, I find them a pain to use and my hands keep sliding up the screen.

I agree with Paul, im getting it on my Xperia z, smaller screen but ps3 controller compatible, at least I don’t get arthritis in my thumbs now!

@Luatee - GTA: SA is going to support iOS 7 game controllers, but that means you have to upgrade to iOS 7. Also, you’ll have to wait until January, not December.

GTA: SA will feature a new system of controlling and aiming in the game. I think i t will make it easier to play the game if you compare with GTA 3 and GTA Vice City mobile!

@Zoyt that’s bad news! I’m sure sony will have their own implemented by rockstar, possibly. Or a mod is released for six axis controllers, but that is a while!

Finally on the US App Store for $6.99. It’s just not listed yet. Go here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas/id763692274?at=10l3Vy&ct=d_im
If your not in the us and it’s not out yet, replace “us” with your countries itunes code. It pays off to be a developer sometimes.

It’s finally out! Yes!

This is SPAM, delete it at once. And gta keeps crashing, how do I fix it?