New Tutorial Series

hi all,

i’m working on creating a tutorial series for developing games and apps directly on ipad,

Obviously Codea will be a huge part of that but not the only one, i’ll also go into details on how i use procreate, affinity designer, and pythonista

episode one deals with introduction to codea and my Core framework (lite version available to download)
check out my patreon too as i plan on dropping more downloadables there for extended versions of my framework and full source code for games i’ve made in codea

please check it out and help the community grow, i’ll be aiming to upload weekly

3 Likes

Hi @skar - looking forward to your tutorials, not only on Codea - I recently upgraded to the 2.1 Affinity suite and they have made tons of changes. My problem is making the time to develop nowadays so tutorials hopefully will fill the gap for me and make my time on pad sharper and more focused.

thanks Bri_G i’m excited to share more however i use affinity designer 1.10, i tried out 2.x when it released and it was too many changes for me without adding any benefits to my usage

CoreLite doesn’t include vampatlas & vampatlasN font images?

Thank you, I did eventually find it there…