My new game, Announcment video

Hey guys, I’ve been layed out for 5 weeks from an operation.

I can’t tell you how much Codea has helped keep me sane during this ordeal.

Anyway this is what I’ve been up to in that time, hope you like!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WrfZv6hsYs

Hey @DaveSapien , we are in a similar situation, i’m on my third month after my operation, and i have published two games in Appstore during this time (Space Puzzle and Magica Gems), i need 5h of physiotherapy everyday since then, so meanwhile i was coding in the iPad XD , just like you i guess :slight_smile:

I like the graphics and the music, but do you have a more extended gameplay video?

Hi Juaxix!! yeah this really sucks!!

Thats amazing you have been able to work so hard, I’ve not managed to get that much done.

Painkillers are nice and all, but they sure do stop you doing stuff :wink:

Yes, I will have more game footage later this week, my plan is to do an Indeigogo campaign and try and finish it. I’m really excited about it all!!!

I’ll give Space Puzzle and Magica Gems a try tomorrow.

Dave

Congrats on your hard work guys, it’s great to hear that Codea has helped you through hard times. Hope your apps do well :slight_smile:

Thanks John, it truly is a great app.

Well done to you guys!

Huh. Hospitals must be inspirational for Codea. My game in progress, Battle Chips, has been entirely coded at bedside while my wife was undergoing chemo and related hospitalization for lymphoma. She had her last surgery on Monday and is now in remission (thank God).

I guess I’m going to have to learn to code at home again!

Fantastic!!! Really glad to hear that Mark!

I hear you, I’m going to have to try and find a job that will allow me to code in Codea if I keep going like this, lol.

Great job! Glad to hear that also @Mark.

Hope to see your games soon :slight_smile: