hundreds of utilities's examples with screenshots

I only see about 20 projects. Where are the “hundreds”?

i’ve deleted all routines until i didn’t find authors of all routines.

@Andrew_Stacey +1

@stevon8ter I have no idea whatsoever how to play it. Add/fix the tutorial.

@SkyTheCoder I will, one day, maybe tommorow xD

Well I’m still thinking… would i use an interactive tutorial… or just screenshots with explanation…?

I’ve updated http://gregory.thomas.free.fr/jeuxcodea.html
but i’ve not find 5 authors on 43 games from this forum ( and they work on ipad2+ )
can you give me their names please ? thanks

@hpsoft Wow! This is really looking good!

@hpsoft - pinball and sliding puzzle are mine

Question for the other iPad 1 users. Can you copy any of the code shown here. I can’t expand the copy area more than 1 line, and the “select all” doesn’t do anything. So far I can’t copy any code. I’m sure I can get the code from the forum if I want it.

@dave1707 this isn’t an ipad 1 issue, i got the same problem and don’t have an ipad 1

@steveon8ter Thanks, that makes me feel better.

@dave1707 - I can copy on my iPad3 but not on my iPad1

perhaps because iPad1 have 256 mo ram until iPad 2 have 512, iPad3 4 and iPad have 1Go

yes i could split by class for example but gonna weigh the visibility of the website

and it will take time, perhaps codea update correct the issue

the solution would be that apple offers ipad air to all members lol :wink:

the problem is not with Codea, but with how Safari allows copying of webpage text. That’s unlikely to change.

The only alternative is to tweak the way the code is displayed on the webpage.

Nice job @hpsoft.
For copying the text, you can either:

• use a download utility, or.
  • write a Small codea program to do the download

@hpsoft A very good clear solution. Have the New iPad and it works so immediately. Thank you for your work.

Thank you for my work

Stevon8ter your game seems very good but i have an error with button function. Can you share the whole source please