Help us with LuaSocket

Hey there!
I am a member of Explorer Studio, a small studio from China.
All members of this studio are teenagers and I am 14 years old now.
We like Codea and we use Codea to make our dreams come true.
So far, we have made many games with Codea, but now We need someone to help us.
These days we are making a game called Meme Ball ( Chinese name ??? ) and we have a problem: we’d like to make two persons play against each other but we don’t know how to solve it with LuaSocket. Because we don’t know LuaSocket at all. Can you help us(teach us LuaSocket)? If you have any books about LuaSocket or you’d like to teach us in person,You can send an email to yueyu201415@outlook.com and stay in touch with me please. Thanks.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE WILL NOT GET ANY MONEY FROM OUR GAMES SO YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MONEY. I AM SO SORRY. We can’t upload the games to App Store.
If I made some grammar mistakes or I am against the rules in Codea Talk, excuse me.
BTW, welcome to join Explorer Studio!

Welcome @SoulWINTER - your question is good, and we will try to help you.

this may help a bit
https://coolcodea.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/211-making-multiplayer-games-part-1/

However, we have found problems with UDP sockets, because they can lag quite a lot. If you fix that problem, then you will need to include code to smooth the packets, so the action is not jerky.

Somebody said recently that they had done this, but they have not shared their code.

We have also hit the problem that the App Store will only accept multiplayer games that support IPv6, our game has been rejected because of this, and although the LuaSocket in Codea is v3 and therefore has socket.tcp6 and socket.udp6 you can no longer use UDP for game discovery as IPv6 only supports multicast and we can’t get it to work yet…

how would you code ipv6 multicast? I’ve seen the local lan search coding using luasocket but not the online one. Does anyone know how to use luasockets to code beyond a local lan?