Dark theme is not available after inactivated [resolved]

@Simeon now that you have the app store version, were you able to recreate my crash (when using the four finger swipe while in the project overview?

BTW: I’m actually using that ‘feature’ to quickly close Codea when I need to get to the beginning of the project list (faster than scrolling through all the entries I have accumulated) :slight_smile:

I am getting the same issue with the latest build. I also get that In-App purchasing is not allowed.

@noob_codea_developer sorry to hear that. Are you able to resolve it by re-enabling in-app purchases?

Edit: Just to clarify — this is the issue of not being able to re-activate an existing purchase when in-app purchases are disabled? (This should be fixed but if it’s not I’ll reopen the issue)

Oh. Thanks bee!

I am MAD. I love the app. it’s amazing, top-of-the-charts amazing. But it said I didn’t purchase it, so I deleted the app and tried to get it again, and now it’s 9.99, instead of 6.99 when I got it! I need help

If you have purchased an app, the next “purchase” is actually a mere re-download of the app. App Store won’t charge you again. It may not obvious but I had done it many times. This is including in-app purchases. :slight_smile: