# Codea written in Codea - Vote for a name ! - Development Thread

i like ‘openCodea’

Sorry @NatTheCoder I thik this was just a misunderstanding :slight_smile:

@HyroVitalyProgato I vote for iCode. And just wondering, are you going to release this (maybe like as a beta- TLL probably won’t let you put it on the App Store) or share the code? If it’s sharing the code, then I vote for Codeaception instead, as it would truly be a Codea inside Codea.

@Saturn031000 : My goal is not to release this but just share the code with Codea community and give an another experience with more liberty and customs integrate things.

I will share the code on Github when votes for the name will be closed. Maybe in 2 weeks… It all depends on activity on this page.

Thank for your interest !

Codeaception sounds good to me. Either that or Jmv38’s suggestion, OpenCodea.
Of course, we could do what everyone using a distribution of GNU/Linux is doing right now, and put Libre in front of everything to make it sound completely new (e.g. LibreSSL, LibreOffice, et cetera).

@HyroVitalyProtago So it will sort of be a Codea with more customization and, pretty much, control over the app?

@Saturn031000 : yes, It will be a modular and hackable Codea inside Codea.

what if we would make another design prototype to codea. especially for the projects menu?

ps: how well does it handle large text files?

@se24vad : you can make all what you want, included project menu, for the moment, this is not completely implemented, so I can’t really explain how, but in few days, maybe…

Currently, large text files is long to load and reduce speed of scroll, but I’m on it and I try to optimize it.

I insert codea into your codea. So , then you can code then you code

CODEA Enlightenment will be documented here if iPad air would let me paste a note in here!! FINALLY HAD TO CONNECT MY BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD TO DO PASTE!!!

Please see my CODEA Enlightenment Project discussion here:
http://codea.io/talk/discussion/5737/codea-enlightenment-project#Item_1

I vote for OpenCodea!!!

iCode - code plz, code plz, code plz

@TokOut - please don’t post on such old threads. I’m closing this one now.