Codea 3.4.3 (301)

@Simeon yes, the project is local, right in the default Codea directly.

I think that is how Working Copy is set up, but I did it a while ago, is there anyway to tell?

I realize that something I haven’t checked is whether or not the code is being reset to the last committed version in Working Copy, which is somewhat embarrassing, because it seems like such an obvious thing to investigate.

I’ll keep that in mind next time this happens.

OK, it just happened again, and I can confirm that it is not resetting to the last committed version of working copy.

What just happened is:

• I wrote a bunch of code, committed it with working copy, and pushed it to github.
  • Went to another project.
  • Went back to the first project, and noticed a bunch of my code was gone.
  • Went to look in working copy, and thankfully it did just what it was supposed to do, it had saved all the changes I made, and the code loss now appeared as new changes that could be committed.
  • I committed the current version, that was missing all that code, and then made a branch out of the previous commit, switched to that branch, and got all my code back.

Ok, here’s another weird one (sorry).

In the first image you can see the entirety of the project. That’s all there is.

The second image shows the program running.

??? where is that button coming from?

I do have a button like that in an entirely different project, but I’ve never had any of that code in this one.

@UberGoober Did you by any chance have CodeaUnit as a dependency. Is this project a new project name or is it a project name that existed and you just deleted everything in it and added the new code.

Good thinking @dave1707, it does have a dependency on a project that uses that CodeaUnit button, I completely forgot. Once again I’m embarrassed! …….never mind……. blush