Codea 3.3.3 (280)

@Simeon - you won’t be interested in the actual code but - I loaded one of @Loopspace’s post from a gist where he had provided a number of 3D shapes, which @Ignatz used in a number of posts. My reason for pointing this code out is that when you cut and paste it from the gist the formatting is messed up. May help you with chase code formatting issues up that occasionally crop up.

One other query - can you explain how we replace function deeds like

function blah(…)

as it fires up an error in 280.

@Simeon still losing data in projects that write to tabs.

@Simeon @dave1707 - probably already noted but - when I am editing code and want to insert a line there is a tendency for Codea to add an end statement and fire up an error. In addition it tends to throw out the offset formatting which is pretty annoying.

It would be better to retain formatting until editing is finished and then throw up an error if it exists.

@Bri_G I’m running into that also. When I add an if statement into existing code, if there are existing if statements, it goes and indents the existing end statement. I just add the end statement for the if statement I just added and then use the drop down Format Code option to fix everything. Kind of annoying.

@dave1707 - yeah, seem to have strayed away from a standard interface aiming for something better. Sure we’ll get there in the end but it’s a slow process.