Codea 3.3.2 (272)

The indentation is fixed.

Not sure what the Semantic analysis is.

@dave1707 the time it takes for Codea to identify a multiline comment, or string (among other things) has been reduced.

The img:get or set and sprite problem is fixed. This code now works. Previously when the screen was tapped to cause the img:get(1,1) to execute, the screen would turn black and the sprite command stopped working.

viewer.mode=FULLSCREEN

function setup()
end

function draw()
    background(0)    
    img=image(CAMERA)
    collectgarbage()    
    if get then
        r,g,b=img:get(1,1)
    end    
    if img~=nil then
        sprite(img,WIDTH/2,HEIGHT/2)
    end
end

function touched(t)
    if t.state==BEGAN then
        get= not get
    end
end

@Simeon - problem selecting code when trying to scroll down by trying to get lower selection handle. When I did corporate moved to first few lines at top of page. Also, this could be because I inadvertently triggered a floating keyboard. Then couldn’t access lower selection handle. Pic attached. Notice white bar at bottom.

Edit: not floating bar it’s the bottom of the page. Tried the floating bar - must be an iOS feature I haven’t seen - how do you get rid of it?

Edit: answered my own question - an iPadOS feature initiated by pinching the keyboard and reversing by reverse pinching.

See https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210758

@Simeon - start a new project then touch the screen below all of the text - keep touching and watch the cursor ???

So - what is happening in the pic I posted, it’s not the floating keyboard.

@Simeon Problem with indentation. Copy this code into a new project. Select all the code and paste it at the bottom. The “else” is indented too far.

function setup()
    a=25
    if a==25 then
        print(a)
    else
        print("not 25")
    end
end

@Simeon scene.fogEnabled=true still induces a crash dump.

@Simeon while you are in the mood to fix bugs!..don’t forget the model.icosphere vertices are screwed up, i.e. the texture does not map correctly on the sphere (just rediscovered this again).