Cardea Survivors 0.2

Cardea Survivors 0.2.zip (395.3 KB)

I think this is as far as I’ll go with it. It works on iPhones now. The map editor works now. Vibed with Claude.

I didn’t re-implement the card-based part because it didn’t seem fully implemented in the original. This is just a nice fun game to play.

@sim @jfperusse fwiw I completely think this should be one of the examples for Modern projects (your version of course). It’s really fun. I might suggest the project launch into the game before the editor but still either way it’s fun.

For anyone interested in vibe coding, please go ahead and paste this into ChatGPT or Claude and ask them to do something to improve it. Want a flame sword? Want enemies that pop out of the ground? Want more than one level? Just ask ‘em and see what they do!

I’m slightly addicted. Good game guys.

I doubt I’ll ever do better than this. Seven hammers!

Ok ok sorry to spam my own post but I finally beat the boss :sweat_smile:

You must have a lot of time to spend - mine seems to be disappearing on a daily basis !!!

I do not have time to spend. It’s called adhd lol. Someone should take Codea away from me really. :squinting_face_with_tongue: