cannot reload official Codea after Testflight version expired?

@LoopSpace One thing I found out a few releases ago, you can’t download an update. If you try, I think it says you need to buy Codea first. You have to go to your purchased apps, and load Codea from there. Then if there’s an update, you can download the update. I’m not fully sure what you’re going thru, but those are things I’ve run into.

Thanks, @dave1707. That’s gotten me further. But now I get:

Redownload Unavailable with This Apple ID

This redownload is not available for this Apple ID either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled.

On the plus side, I managed to change my country which is brilliant. So, many thanks for that.

I’ve also managed to get back into my device using libimobiledevice from my linux machine and have gotten a copy of all of my programs. So my data is safe, I just don’t have a working copy of Codea on this iPad.

I’m back in … !

@LoopSpace That’s great. What did you have to do just in case someone else runs into a similar problem.

@dave1707 It was a little complicated …

1. I changed the country on the overseas account following your instructions so that it matched my current country.
  2. That meant that my apple accounts were in the same country, so could be linked via Family Sharing, so I did that.
  3. From the account that didn’t buy Codea, I could then install Codea via Family Sharing.