Bull Puckey

This game is funny :slight_smile:

@Mark… I love the game. I would, however, recommend adding a ‘restart’ button. Because, once I realize I’ve knocked my cows (or myself) out of good position, I’d rather restart the level then continue playing to the end. I guess I could just jump off the edge and spin to my death, but that doesn’t feel right.

@Ric_Esrey Good idea. I’ll find a spot for it.

@Mark - for the next release unless you are using any iOS 6 specific methods, you may want to target iOS 5. That way people like me with a venerable iPad 1st Gen can buy it.

Yep, I messed that up on both my new apps. I’ll back them off to 5.0 on the next update.

Update on ScramWords (180k word dictionary, interface refresh) is going to Apple’s waiting room tomorrow. Bull Puckey will probably be a week later, since I want to work the snakes and prairie dogs into the mix.

Snakes are fun just as obstacles, but prairie dogs (which bob up and down) add a nifty timing element into the mix.

@Mark that was mostly my fault. The beta Xcode export left the project at defaults (6.0). The release version of Codea 1.5.2 (which is now “In Review”) defaults to 5.0 for Xcode export.

@Mark, nice game but I noticed a little problem. I beat the first 5 levels then got frustrated and quit on the sixth. But when I came back to the game, it only showed that I had beat the first 3