Break Free (Download for free today!)

Two errors:

Main tab, line 74, attempt to call global “authenticatePlayer” (a nil value)

colorOptions, 658, attempt to perform arithmetic on globa “coheight” (a nil value)

I only had the second error that sky mentioned, the iAds block the play button so I can’t do anything else

Whoops. Forgot to uncomment some code. :slight_smile:
Also, I didn’t mean to push that update out, sorry!

EDIT: The update is out now.

YoloSwag, could I beta test this game?
My email: sachitlumba@gmail.com

@Sparrownor1. Sorry, the app has already been submitted, and I’m waiting for them to review it. Currently, the only bug I’m finding is sometimes the collisions don’t register, but I don’t think I can fix that, and hopefully it wouldn’t take too much away from the game. If anybody knows a fix to this I will pm them my collide function and the loop I’m checking the collision from.

@YoloSwag that bug rarely happens to me, so I don’t think it’s an issue

The app will be available August 29th!

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Deleted

https://breakfreegame.wordpress.com

This is the official site, and includes some screenshots that will be in the App Store.

Visited your soundcloud, no music available on it.

@JakAttak. I will adding that right before the launch.

@YoloSwag, all right. perhaps then you should not yet write that it is all available

Break Free is available today for free!
https://appsto.re/us/TPQo2.i

Break Free delivers a simplistic yet challenging gameplay experience centered on flicking balls.

• Challenge yourself and your friends as you flick your way to the top by trying to hit oncoming balls.
  • For every ball you hit, you receive one ball and one point.
  • Flick your balls off the bottom to receive twice the points and balls!
  • Once you accumulate 20 balls, you will receive a bonus 2x multiplier!

Are you ready to break some balls? Are you ready to Break Free?

This app is very well-designed and challenging!
How did you make the music?

@Batman. Thanks! The music was made using GarageBand on the computer.

Odd–it didn’t come up when I searched for “break free” on my iPhone. At least, it wasn’t at the top of the search, instead there were a bunch of apps that didn’t even have “break free” in the title. I had to follow your link to the app store and download it on my computer.

iPhone 5 with the latest build of iOS 7.

@UberGoober that happened to me as well

@NatTheCoder I say both swag and yolo, so don’t be mean, that comment wasn’t at all necessary. But I digress; @YoloSwag I spent a good 45 minutes searching for your app, downloaded it, and had a blast! Unfortunately, I’m not exactly what one might call “good” (high score of only 37 after a few hours of trying). But overall very nice little game, great work! Keep it up man! :slight_smile:

@UberGoober and @Doge. Yea, the app is really hard to find as the rankings have gone down. However, the first week you could find the game by searching “Break Free” and it was on the first page. I don’t know why the app shouldn’t be the first thing you see as there is only one app called Break Free in the App Store, but many apps might have that as a keyword.