I’ve always wanted to make a game, and i was watching my favourite YouTube channel “Extra Credits”, which you should totally watch, and they mentioned that you should have a prototype of a game within a month, then add all the polishing. I knew i could do better, and decided to give myself 2 days to make the basic shell of a game to work with, then over the span of a month, make it into a full game (or a demo in this case.) Thus, Belborough was born.
The Installer doesn’t seem to be downloading all the code currently. Until i resolve this issue, click on the link and manually copy it.
function setup() http.request("http://pastebin.com/raw/53CqTDgc",success,fail) end function success(data,status,headers) saveProjectTab("Main",data) close() end function fail() alert("Please check your connection and try again.") end
Current Version: 0.1.2
- Fixed the hero’s damage, accidentally was left at 20000 for testing purposes
- Added the base for some settings
- Tried to fix the “Stars” bug
- Added music & sound effects
- I know that if you click the “Continue” button on the win screen too fast, the buttons are still loading, so I’m trying to find a natural way to restrict the players progress.
- Stars variable bug
- Basic combat vs. 4 enemies
- Charm bonuses, and a charm upgrade process
- Various difficulties
- A placeholder story (Not-canon)
- Uses my own BleakUI
- A tutorial
- Actually make use of the settings menu.
- Replace the placeholder story with one that is actually canon.
- Consumable mechanics
- Weapon selection
- New enemies
- Some custom graphics for UI & Monsters
- An OST
Any ideas? Let me know!