Air Code

Sorry @Saurabh, I use a trackpad at my desktop as well, so that’s why I overlooked this. How do you normally scroll horizontally?

@Simeon, I usually use the scroll bars at the bottom of the page. Or if the application allows i click the middle mouse button which brings a scroller and then drag the mouse.

Ah, I see. So I guess the middle mouse button trick does not work on the tab bar?

Also, if you click the rightmost tab that you can click, does it scroll for you? It should cause the tab you clicked on to be brought to the middle, allowing you to access more tabs. It’s a poor workaround, I know, but it’s something you can do for now.

I’ll have to think about how to fix it. I didn’t really want to have a scroll bar visible on the tab bar.

No need for a scroll bar found a solution out here: http://www.macworld.com/article/1132933/oldmicescroll.html.
Just press shift and scroll (why did’nt i try that combination? God knows!!)

Excellent! Glad there was a simple solution. Thanks for sharing it.

Has anyone tried to use Air Code with an existing project that has references? I can’t seem to either find a way to add references, nor compile a reference-based project.

Seems like a bug. Special characters like ã,á,ß etc change into something like this à etc

@aciolino I use it on projects with dependencies quite a lot. You are right that you can’t add new dependencies from Air Code, but existing ones should work.

While Codea crashed a lot during the process, this feature just saved me about 30 minutes to an hour. I haven’t really gotten the importance of this feature until now.
Super great job!
Thanks!

Just installed Codea on my iPad2. Air Code doesn’t work. I Allways get the error “There was an error creating the server, Please ensure you are connected to a Wifi Network.”. I’m definitely connect to WLAN. Even after a complete fresh restart, I still get this error.
PLEASE HELP

anyone experiences a caret glitch in mavericks? mine is off-set to the right by ca. 3 characters… So I dont see where I will be writing the next character.

@Codeartist what is your version (ios6 or 7)?

Well today I’m using aircode… and I don’t experience any problems, so sorry I don’t know what’s wrong

@Luisma
I seem to have found the problem.
Although the WLAN indicator on the iPad was set and in the settings it said the ipad was connected to the wlan. It actually wasn’t !! At least when I tried to open a page with safari, it was taking forever to do nothing.
So, I turned airplane mode on and then off again. And now it works.
Thanks again for your speed reply.

@se24vad: I got the same issue when using Safari on Mavericks. However, this does not happen under Chrome.

@MoNuS thanks, I’ll try out… maybe this is a javascript bug in Safari.

How do you access the rest of the tabs within a project. they dont seem to want to scroll left like you would expect. I will play iwth it some more.

@Dwight if you’re on windows.
http://www.macworld.com/article/1132933/oldmicescroll.html.
Just press shift and scroll

Sorry. I meant the tabs dont move… If you have more tabs than can fit across the top of the screen how do you get to the rest of them?

thanks

I was able to hold control and scroll. Then the page zoomed way out and then I could click on the tiny tab then Ctrl Scroll back to the correct zoom level.

its not a bad work around.