2013 Holiday Cookoff Competition Entry: Bit not the Byte

I copied it on the ipad without aircode and it worked fine

@luatee. I am sorry to hear that. I use google chrome. I created an empty project called ‘temp’ in codea on the ipad and then started air code. After copying and pasting the code I then pressed control r on the computer to get it to work. I am not sure why it goes blank for you.

Another option would be to create a blank project in codea and then on the ipad open up safari, use the link above, copy the code, go to codea and paste the code. This way it is all done on the ipad, no pc required…actually I just tried this and it doesn’t work either.

Do you have codea community?

It was really pleasant. Although, when Codea was released it was actually Codify… Minor detail

Edit: nevermind…

@JakAttak, excellent point. I’ll give you a million free points if you can figure out why November 30th, 2011 was used instead of Sep 30th, 2011. It was certainly a tough choice on my part.

I have Codea Community so I can get it when it’s on there.

@Luatee, it is on there

@MrScience101, I’m going to go out on a limb here and say it’s when Codify was renamed to Codea…

@JakAttak, I hereby award you one million free points.

Sweet! (*)

MrScience101 run perfectly smooth on ipad1! I have not completely understood what type of game it is, but it is interesting.

@Jmv38, awesome! I was worried that it would not work on an iPad 1. Glad the resolution issues are handled by Codea. As for understanding the game, you’d have to know what a parity bit is, seen back to the future, and looked at the version history of codea on the App Store.