Yet another buttons library!

i’ve done 70% of the work, but i dont feel happy with the code so i hesitate between finishing this version or reworking it more deeply. Both options are not very appealing. and not so many people seem interested in this tool (besides you- thanks!), so my motivation is vanishing… Ho, and i have big problems to solve at work too…

@Jmv38, I’ve been using your buttons library and am interested in the upcoming release. I just never really got around to commenting.

@Jmv38 I use it too, it works great!

good to know, thanks!
i cant see the videos i have posted above in this thread. is it the same for you? what happened?

@Jmv38 It’s the most handy and easy to use buttons library for quick prototyping. I have it as part of my include library. So if I want a button it’s a few clicks away.

ok, since this project is a worldwide success (that is true: the 4 of use live in different countries - lol!) i’ll go back to my virtual keyboard. I think i’ll restart from scratch with the very core functionnality only, trying to make it open for clear code extensions, bringing decoration functionnalities step by step.

@Jmv38 Glad to hear it! I am really curious about your used of events.