Width and Height for iPhone Screen?

Does anyone know the exact height and width of an iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 screen. I just want to know the display size and not the device dimensions. Thanks! I calculated it for the iPhone 5, and I got 1.961 in by 3.486 in, but I don’t think these are right. The height is a bit off.

640 x 960 - iPhone 4

640 x 1136 - iPhone 5

Should you half those dimensions because codea doesn’t seem to take account of retina displays?

@Coder, interesting question, I’m not sure as I’ve always just used percentages of WIDTH and HEIGHT to make my code universal.

@Coder, @JakAttak - Odd. My message didn’t post. I must’ve closed the window too soon. Yes, those are retina resolutions.
However, it is not a good idea to base different UI on certain screen sizes. Everything should scale to any sized screen you make. While it’s a bit harder without auto constraints (like in iOS), it’s still a good idea. If you don’t want to take my word for it, take Apple’s word in the design guidelines. Apple will probably be release an iWatch, larger iPad, and iPhone 6 with a larger screen soon, and it would be a hassle to explicitly declare a UI for each screen.
Sorry for the extra info, you probably already follow it. Haha. Anyways, thanks!