Where in the world are we?

And of course, Oxford-shire where the Shire was originally written about.

Whilst acknowledging that perhaps we didn’t invent the concept of a shire, the extremely authoritative Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shire) states: Sutherland Shire = “The Shire”

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Although I fear I may be drifting off topic! I thought that @Andrew_Stacey would correct my intergalactic address.

Banska Bystrica, Slovakia, the heart of the Europe :slight_smile:

near Frankfurt, Germany

New Zealand originally, but London UK

Russia, Moscow
???, ???

Adelaide, South Australia

Originally from Bucharest Romania, normally living in Birmingham uk but now in Ohio.
PS since the original two towers are in Brum I think the original shire is obvious

.@corneliuhoffman Where at in Ohio. I’m in Oberlin, 30 miles SW of Cleveland.

Hey @Andrew_Stacey jeg kommer fra tromsø og bor hær men jeg skal flytte til trondheim og gå på rødde folkehøyskole etter sommeren

@Dave1708 I’m in bowling green 20 miles south of Toledo

.@Corneliuhoffman That puts us about 85 miles apart. Been through there a couple of times.

near Aachen, Germany

Austin, Texas

near Cologne, Germany

Eugene/Springfield area, Oregon.

Originally Pensacola, FL, USA but moved to Birmingham, AL, USA (Vestavia Hills area) for school and stayed because of my wife. Loving Codea. Keep up the great work.

Glasgow, Scotland

Hello World I live in Frejus / StRaphael between St-Tropez and Cannes in France.

St. Louis, Missouri (well nigh in the middle of the US for those who aren’t from these parts) where it is currently very cold and very wet, and will soon be very hot and very dry. At any given moment it’s sure to have more or less the most miserable weather available, and you get the bonus of not having an ocean or a moutain to see for a thousand miles in any direction.