I open this topic for share documents on development in general, I think a lot of people know good websites or good pdf on many techniques ans tricks for games, maths, image processing or other things.
So, I begin with this little list :
- A website book with a lot of design patterns for game in OOP.
- More game design oriented, but very interesting !
- Making wrong code look wrong, for less debug.
- Programming Game AI by Example [PDF]
- Artificial Intelligence for Games [PDF] (worse than the previous according to me)
- Game Engine Architecture [PDF]
That’s all for the moment,
Share all of you know for more best coding !
Have a good day,
thank you for these links. Will certainly help me in my ‘big program quest’. As the first author says,
this is a key goal of software architecture: minimize the amount of knowledge you need to have in-cranium before you can make progress.
and this is exactly my problem
I can vouch for http://gameprogrammingpatterns.com/ - been reading that lately and it’s chock full of useful stuff!