Two problem [SOLVED]

Hey guys!

I’m having two problems, could you help me?

I “made” a game to iPhone, just resize the images, but, I found those problems:

. First problem:
I used displayMode( FULLSCREEN_NO_BUTTONS ), but my game shows Codea Buttons

.Second problem:
When I tryied to put on my iPod 4 (iOS 6.1), the game crashes

Did you put the displayMode(…) line in the setup function? If so, it needs to be before the setup function.

displayMode(...)
function setup()
       --codecodecodecode
end

Not

function setup()
        displayMode(...)
        --codecodecodecode
end

@Monkeyman32123 I just copy and paste my iPad code just changing my images size.

On my iPad, it runs without buttons!

I am aware, but I had the same issue earlier. For some reason in the setup the line works perfectly on ipad but once exported to something else the line needs to be outside of setup or it doesn’t work properly. At least, that was my experience. Try moving that line, then tell me how it goes. If all else fails, I’ll test the heck out of it.

Ok @Monkeyman32123! I’ll try this!

Do you know what happens with iOS 6?

@Simeon, do you know what is happening?

Ok, cool, tell me if it works :slight_smile:
And with iOS 6, my understanding is that codea 2.0 is incompatible with iOS 6, unfortunately. I may be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that’s the case (don’t for sure take my word on that one, I’m not positive myself)

@Monkeyman32123 I was reading some posts and I found that it occurs because sounds and music can’t be imported on iOS 6.0.
I’ll try to take it off and try to put on an iOS 6.0 device

@erickyamato, no matter what you change, an app with the Codea 2.0 runtime will not run on iOS 6. If you aren’t making use of the new features, you can ask Simeon for the 1.6 or 1.5 runtime which will work with iOS 6

@JakAttak, I have my old codes made with 1.6 runtime. I’ll try to do some tests

@erickyamato, the 1.6 runtime wasn’t released, so I doubt you have codes made with it.

@JakAttak, I put one version on my iPad when codea was 1.6 runtime

@erickyamato, what I’m trying to say is that the App Store Codea app never contained the 1.6 runtime. It was a beta that ended up just becoming 2.0

@JakAttak, thanks!

@Monkeyman32123 I found my problem!

I forgot to change in another class the displaymode

@Monkeyman32123 I found my problem!

I forgot to change in another class the displaymode