Top Secret Task

Please don’t post random (and probably racist) comments to get to 100 posts.

@JakAttak +1

Sorry for bumping this, but its been irking me (I had to look irk up the first time I heard it), but was any judging ever done on this? I have an sort of OCD when it comes to contests

This discussion seems to have gotten off-topic when people started mimicking foreign accents. Possibly a bit before then.

Not sure what’s happened, but I don’t really think this ever was a contest. As far as I knew there were only 2 entries. The contested ended a little bit before we entered, I think. And I don’t know of any posts of winners. Or what the prizes were.

Edit: @TheRogueBatcher hasn’t posted anything in over a week. Either he’s dead, hasn’t checked the forums in a while, or just doesn’t feel like talking.

@SkyTheCoder the alpha cosi is great, but it’s not great comparing just two peoples projects when they’re completely different! The rogue batcher needed to get the ball rolling a bit and not do it while there’s a cook off

@Luatee +1

nothing to add to what you said, it’s hard to judge on 2 entries, both are nice, so be proud of yourselves @SkyTheCoder and @CodeaNoob

@Stevon8ter I forgot about the last part both of them did a great job, sky ‘cheated’ a bit :wink: but two nice examples entering the atmosphere of codea!

Sorry! IVe been gone like forever so I haven’t really spoken much have I?