Top Secret Task

@spacemonkey Good Idea!
@CodeaNoob It doesn’t really have a proper scoring system. It’s just we each give a nomination for the project we thought were the best. Due to we are only 3 judges, we will be giving 2 nominations.

@TheRogueBatcher could you write who will eventually be the judges? It is not clear to me. Then we (the judges) should have a discussion on the criteria for ranking the submitted code, and publish these criteria. I think we should rank all submissions, or at least the 3 or 5 top ones, not only choose the “best” one. This would be more rewarding for each participant.

The Judges So Far Are :
@Jmv38,
@Luatee,
@Stevon8ter

Well I don’t think anybody is actually participating in the competition

You haven’t kickstarted the event! No electric start on these things :wink:

I’ve already finished my entry! I’ve just been waiting for an update

“EXCELENT! JMV I ACCEPT YOUR PROPOSAL LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN!”
My WAAAAY earlier post

@CodeaNoob, if you’ve finished your entry then why haven’t you posted it here yet?

Surely everyone’s working on their projects in secret. Wasn’t that the point?!

Not really… For example, CodeaNoob finished his but hasn’t posted it.

Guys don’t forget that TOMMOROW the competition ends! Don’t forget to post your programs here!

Just wondering, what time zone is the competition based in?

With one competitor and 3 judges, the decision is going to be easy! Lol!

I’m still in!

@Jmv38 2 now;) I think we should take a count of who is in before judging begins!

Can I enter AlphaCoSi?

I didn’t hear back on whether I could use an older project.

I guess it is ok, as long as you keep this info secret. Just change the name, so everyone will be fooled.

@Jmv38 Oh hey look, I worked hard and made a new project for this contest that’s definitely not a copy of my other project that’s just renamed. Search for SiCoAlpha on CC.

:wink:

My entry is on my thread “50 Line Challenge” and its called “Sniper Rifle Scope Simulator” (please dont bump the thread unless you have an entry)

Didn’t the contest end three days ago?