fill(0, 0, 0, 255)

textMode(CORNER)
    Name = keyboardBuffer()
    bufferHeight = textSize(Name)
    if Name then
        text(Name, 10, 400)
    end
end

I think that should work. I typed it strait into the forums.
Good luck!
P.S. Oh no! Justin Beiber :0& Just my opinion.

Ran the code. It works.

Umm… What’s with the dashes and you mentioned me in a comment. You also have another dash only thread. Please explain.

Hey, exercising my rarely used mod powers…

Bieber, please use meaningful subjects for discussions. I’ve gone ahead and deleted your other empty-execpt-for-a-single-post-with-“-”-in-it discussion. Just trying to deobfuscate things.

If you’re trying to delete your posts - just delete them. (and keep in mind that somewhere under all of this is a source management system - I’m not sure you can actually delete things permanently. Food for thought…)

@Bortels I think only mods can delete things.

@Bieber208 please don’t delete your comments after other people have responded. If you don’t like what you’ve written then simply add an amendment, but don’t remove the original content once someone has replied.

@Simeon, @Bortels I don’t know why so many of my discussions changed to be like that… I distinctly do not remember making everything into a dash…

@Bieber208 very strange. Thank you for letting us know.

maybe someone else is using your computer, or hacked your account? It may be worth changing your password, just to be on the safe side…

You really think Justin Beiber would be on a programming forums? That’s one dumb hacker. :-))

@Zoyt haha. I dislike Justin Beibers music, I used a random username generator online to get this lol :wink:

Wouldn’t Justin Beiber be beiber0001 or something?

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard his music. But I’m old.

@Bortels - Your lucky. You might of. If you did, you probably would have mistaken him for a girl. At least I sure did. If you do, go wash your ears out with soap.
:-))
Just joking. I don’t hate him that much.

Nope. I’d have mistaken him for Donny Osmond.

http://totallylookslike.icanhascheezburger.com/2010/04/29/justin-bieber-totally-looks-like-donny-osmond/