Thank you to all the regulars on the forum

I found Codea early this year, and I have had a wonderful time with it ever since.

But a very large part of that has been the great people on this forum. We are such a wide mixture of people, but we help and support each other, in a way that is hard to find, these days.

So I’d like to give a big thanks to all of you, and wish you a happy holiday season and new year (whenever they are in your part of the world).

With your help, I look forward to an even better year in 2014!

:-h

To top off this year, I’d LOVE Codea v2.
I completely forgot you only joined in Febuary.

I thought you’d been here for years…

I joined only 4 months after you :open_mouth:

@SkyTheCoder, @Ignatz, have you guys really only been here for that long?? Feels like forever. I’ve been hanging around since December 2011, though I had to make a new account earlier this year because I had forgotten my password :stuck_out_tongue:

@JakAttak Forgot your email too? :stuck_out_tongue:

What was your old account?

Oh wow. I had thought I join Codea in late 2012 but it was in face 2 days after Ignatz!

Yes, it’s been a busy year! I don’t have school or work so I have more time than most of you to play with Codea…

I have quite a bit of time bc my school is absolutly TERRIBLE, which is why I’m transferring in a month. Won’t be active as much after that

A quick check tells me I’ve been here since Nov 2011. What’s amazing is that it’s been that brief. @Simeon and @John have worked wonders in that time.

Phew! I was beginning to feel like an old-timer until @Mark piped up.

(Where’s @Bortels when you need him? I think he was here before me.)

I thought I joined january but I joined 5 days before briarfox

@Andrew_Stacey - odd you should say that as I was thinking the same thing - @Bortels was the equivalent of @Ignatz when I first joined :wink:

I second the notion - when I first started with Codea, this forum was invaluable, and the members were fantastic. I’ve been off for a while, but I always check in to see what’s new. Great forum!

I’ve almost been on for a year, came on January 9th

I joined in December 2011, but this was basically where I learned to program. When I joined, I was just barely getting use to 1 dimensional arrays. So I guess I should thank everyone too.

I joined in august 2012, and the forum posts were really what helped me to start. And the people were nice and smart too, i really enjoyed the gentlemen atmosphere around.

Adding my thanks as well. Although I don’t always understand the answers given, I have made some progress on my project from your forum posts and guides from Reefwing and Ignatz. Not to forget Simeon and all at TLL for the app and the reference themselves!

Hear hear! A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all members and their friends and families…

…and if anyone knows a cure for bronchitis (other than Codea or auto-decapitation) I would luuurve to hear it…

Brookesi

Happy Holidays!