Sure it's been said before

Hi All,
I’ve run into a frustrating problem, I code by making many versions of a program until I find one that works for me, so I end up with dozens of versions. With no file system sometimes finding a particular version is frustrating. Is there any chance that you could introduce project folders to hold related files in - that would help.

Also a tool tip for each file would help select particular files, is this available now?

Bri_G

:)>-

Yes. Yes. Yes. Please.

Hi All,

Whilst I am raising questions - is there any way of adjusting this CMS to list out the most recent thread posts first. I.e. reverse the current order?

Bri_G

:smiley:

Hi All,

I’m on a roller here - bear with me!!!

I had a quick look at the Vanilla website but couldn’t find out if the option is present. So, is there the option for:

1. Collapsible code sections for the CMS threads?
    or
  2. Scrollable windows for the CMS threads?
    and, with 2
  3. The option for download, raw or export for the code within these thread sections?

It would just make it easier to handle code. If not - is this something we could ask Vanilla for as an extension to their CMS?

Bri_G

:confused:

I have a ton of projects myself - I do see that one of the features in the latest beta is a nice list-view of projects, so it’s easier to see and get to them. I don’t normally comment on beta stuff in public, but I think there’s little chance of this not seeing the light of day - it’s fast, good, and I can’t imagine why apple would have an issue with it.

That’s wonderful news from behind the beta curtain Mr. Bortels thank you. (And I vote you get your pony.)

Hi Bortels,

Thanks for the news from the grapevine. I know it’s only my bad habits and poor organisation but I’m sure most people occasionally lapse into my bad habits. Tools like this just make life easier with fewer frustrations.

I’m with Blanchot and I’ll back your pony.

Bri_G

:smiley: