STOP THIS RIDICULE

THIS SPAM THING IS GETTING PLAIN RIDICULOUS!
Over a week ago, I was at school. I got bored like most people so at my break I went on the codea forums.
When I got to the general page, I found loads of random discussions whose titles were disgraceful. Lets just say the were high in profanity. Mostly they were made by a user called ILOVETACOS.
later on I saw even MORE POSTS speaking about Nike.
WARNING
SPAM CANNOT BE TOLERATED
SPAM WILL BE REPORTED
SPAM MUST BE STOPPED.
if you see any spam posts
Report the users in this discussion in the following link
http://twolivesleft.com/Codea/Talk/discussion/685/spammers#Item_332
Thank you for reading.
Yours truly,
TheRogueBatcher

Spammers don’t read forum messages and wouldn’t care anyway, so there’s no point writing to them.

I also understand that the ILOVETACOS stuff was a prank rather than spam, and shouldn’t be repeated.

@TheRogueBatcher, look in that topic… there has been talked about those spam posts, they have been deleted by the moderators (those spam topics) and everything is solved now…

Please do not start a discussion about this since we have the ‘spammers’ topic for this kind of stuff

@TheRogueBatcher I thought you said ILOVETACOS was your friend Ryan, whom you introduced to the Codea forums?

Regardless, spam users are deleted as soon as they are seen by a moderator. This thread is unnecessary and does not help with the spam issue, so it is being closed.