I don’t mean to drive you crazy with suggustions, but I just want tI cast in my vote for things coming in the next few updates.
- Sprite pack support - At least allow opening .spritepack files that we can make on our computer and eventually create a spritepack creator in Codea.
- Sockets - This has been a touchy subject, bet here is my opinion: I think it is allowed. Any other doing apps have it. And Apple is on iLuaBox’s case and wants then to remove many things like the GUI (I don’t know why), but they havent been asked to remove sockets. I noticed that there is just one little chunk of code that you need to include to enable sockets (the socket API is already included in the .ipa file). Apple has only warned you onced about something and about 3 times for iLuaBox. And you won the best app in 2 catagories and you reached staff favorites once, and etc.
- Project tagging support
- Project info support like name, description, author, icon…
topOfKeyboard()function that returns the top of the keyboard pixel just I case their using a Bluetooth keyboard or split keyboard.
- Ability to search the help files.
- Ability to read the clipboard
- Possibly file IO?
I really don’t mean to rush anything, nor drive you guys crazy, but I would really like to see these features rolled out sometime soon. Have idea of how to do something interface wise? I’m always happy to help. (Infact I’d love to help.)
Thanks and no rush at all whatsoever!