Noobatcoding

You denied him as potatos didn’t you?

potatos

Noobatcodings latest attempt to get by approval:

“I want to join the forums because I am a ex employee for blizzard. I worked in programming and I’m joining to help many people get interested and also help people out with difficulties they get. Sorry fir rambling on and on about my life story but I wish to get more people interested in programming and go through in detail how to fix there code and explain why curtain things don’t work. and in case you are wondering, I am using a 10 minute mail email address only to Provent spam emails from 3rd party company’s.”

He’s still trying to get back on the boards. He always uses the 10 minute email from the uikd.com domain so keep an eye out. After the crap he sent to some of the users he can not be allowed back on.

His latest attempt:

“I have become interested in coding when I saw my friend. SkyTheCoder. Was programming and making his own game. I asked what he was doing and he said programming and if I was interested I should get codea and join the forum to get help because that’s where he goes when confused. So being new, I would like some help, thanks.”

The latest (rejected) - “Hello moderators, I am the member noobatcoding. I was signed out of my account and it says my profile was not found, even when using google search. Therethough, I have had no way to contact anyone and have had to creat a new account.

So he finally tries honesty… We are much better without him.

I believe he has tried again. Domain @dayrep.com (disposable email)

Said he had a friend on the board and wanted to join.

How do you guys feel about disposable email addresses? I have been declining all of them. If it’s not a gmail, outlook, yahoo address I’ll google the domain before approving the user.

I decline all disposables, they are a bad sign

Thanks for handling that guys.

Well Brady is using a one way email and asking about his friend LarryS who I deleted. Both have one way email addresses and I found it very odd that LarryS’s second post was in the spammers thread…

Brady is also asking very basic questions that could be trolling, we need to keep an eye on him, I think

I agree.

Both got their email address from http://www.fakemailgenerator.com

@dave1707 - yes, he was either very young and immature, or trolling. I suspect trolling. I refused the earlier application from “his friend”, also a fake mail account. They were probably both the same person.

We need to refuse all those temporary email applications.

I vote to delete, he sounds either very immature or a troll based on his posts

Agreed. Dave thinks he’s trolling as well.

@Briarfox I was trying to give you my vote to delete his account, but you deleted it while I was sending it. Got an error and realized he was deleted.