Need help with coding part of the game idea (gameplay).

Hello!
Want to test one of the game ideas but don’t know coding. If there i.e. a person who can help this would be sweet. Feel free to reach me via Skype IKrasnodymov or via mail. Here is description:
I want to test battle system of the RPG “Savage Worlds”. How it suppose to look like - you can move you hero (graphic doesn’t matter) left and right and ur hero has 3 lives. You can press action button to attack ur target (which also has 3 lives) target can hit you back.

How system works:
Lets take a look of statistics. And then it will be clear. It’s simple fight game simulation (it can even be dot vs square).

NPC
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d10
Charisma: –2, Pace: 6, Parry: 6, Toughness: 7
Axe Damage str+d6

PC
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d4, Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d10
Charisma: -2, Pace: 6, Parry: 6, Toughness: 8
Axe Damage str+d6

d - Dice. If it’s d6 that meant that you roll dice were can be number from 1-6.

For this example they should only roll their str vs parry of the opponent.

The Target Number to hit an opponent is equal to the opponent’s Parry score.
? Bonus Damage: If your attack hits with a raise (if it is high number of the dice for d6-its 6 so attacker rolls again and add it number)

The damage of an attack is compared to the victim’s Toughness. With a success, the victim is Shaken. For each raise over his Toughness he suffers a wound as well, as shown below:
• Success: The character is Shaken. If he was already Shaken, he suffers a wound and remains Shaken. To cause a wound, the latter Shaken result must come from a physical attack of some kind—not a Test of Wills or other maneuver.
• Raise: The character suffers a wound for every raise on the damage roll, and is Shaken. (When wounds are caused, it doesn’t matter if the victim was already Shaken beforehand.)

They aren’t stunned but are temporarily suppressed enough that they must make a Spirit roll to be effective.

If you interested and have any questions pls contact me.

Just take it one step at a time. Implement a D6 to text, then a Danything function to text. Then characters with attributes etc.

I’m not familiar with savage worlds but my wife and I met at an AD&D session back in the day.

It may be helpful if we work in the forum rather than over Skype so that other RPG peeps can see the process.

Me and Zoyt made Conversation here so if you want to join, let me know