More efficient filling idea..

Of course you can use the algorithm. I believe in sharing freely (especially when it probably wasn’t my idea to start with :smiley: )

@Ignatz I finally worked an example on graph paper (about 10 pixels) and there were times when 3 of the 4 pixels were already visited. So I could see where the increase in speed would result by checking for visited pixels. I didn’t think that much about the speed of my code, I was more interested in watching it do the fill. That’s what’s so great about this forum, someone will always find a better way of doing things. That’s the whole purpose, to see how someone else would code it. @Luatee I think anything posted on the forum is for anyone’s use unless it’s specified not to be.

@Ignatz sharing is caring! Haha yeah @dave1707 I thought those were pretty much the rules, everyone throws code around here it would be hard too say which is which. I love seeing the differences in how people code even if its for the same function, there’s more to learn and play with.