Missing features

Hello again,

It’s been a long time. I was excited to see the new features. It’s about Custom SpritePack.

From this point of view, you have a greeting card from me, virtual not real.

But, However, I still have some problems. Don’t scare! It’s a few simple features.

Here’s the list:

• 1. Dark Keyboard. Remember that? Dark Theme Good times... I am still not able to buy Dark Theme, because you did not added dark keyboard. Honestly, believe me, I need it. Want to do this for myself and others? Please ...
  • 2. I can not see the letters well because iPad is rather small. I suggest to add the ability to change the font size. I'm not asking you to add ability to change the font name / family. Only size is sufficient.
That was it. Bye!

Hi Georgian

Changing the font size is something I’d like to add. However I can’t give you a timeline for exactly when we’ll have that feature. (It’s not as simple as it sounds!)

A dark keyboard is a much bigger undertaking. But definitely something I’d like to tackle as well — not just a dark keyboard, but a more Lua-oriented keyboard in light and dark versions.

Sorry I can’t give you more information right now. But both of those are great suggestions and are things we’d like to have, too.

Simeon, Thank you for your quick reply! :slight_smile:

I am glad to see that you agree with me. I do not want to press more because I understand the situation about font, for example, Because I am also a programmer, but not iOS, I know what you mean, It’s about Font metrics.