Liquid line flow

Thanks Fred. lol, I’ve been called kirk, kiri and kurl. Now just for the record: it’s Kirl as in www.kirl.nl :slight_smile:

I’ve been wondering how to get all those files into codea Andrew (I saw Fred posted this in the Harmony thread too) but even if I manage to succesfully go through the entire github process I fear my codea projects will become even more impossibly cluttered then they already are…

Is anything being planned for Codea to improve project file structure? Because scrolling through my own experiments alone is quite arduous already, and I only just got started…

Note that in the Harmony thread I mentioned that I’d converted my projects to both .zip and cut-and-pasteable .lua files. So you can grab them reasonably easily now.

Ha ha sorry @Kirl, my Australian accent ruined your name!

Let’s try embedding a picture again.

More swirls

Cool :slight_smile: I’ve added velocity to my painter, so I achieve similar results. Screenshot below.

@Andrew_Stacy, you wrote, that you don’t use retained mode and you tried to render into a texture, but that was too slow. So how do you do it? Do you render it all as mesh each frame, or have you found a nother way? I also don’t like retained mode, but I had the same problem, that rendering into a texture was too slow. I produce too many strokes in some modes, so I think render with meshes each frame would be too slow for me.

Wow, that looks excellent guys, cool to see where you’re taking this! :slight_smile:

Would love to see the code KM, so I can play with it (moving pictures FTW!). I’m still saving courage for downloading Harmony, I’m sure it’ll be a breeze once I sit down for it though.

Sux Apple put a stop to the project sharing feature, would’ve been such a perfect addition for lazy coders like myself. Not to mention the incredible awesomness of couch coding collabs.

@kirl
Wow very nice indeed!

This is Soo hypnotic