iOS 7 Installed

@Luatee i am still on ios5.1, but since recently i have a strange problem with the app store: once out of two, it tells me all my apps are all up to date, while i have 56 not updated apps! Maybe the pb is on the appstore server side?

@Jmv38 , I’ve had this problem for about a week - seems to be intermittent. Some days it works, somedays it doesn’t. Definitely an Apple server side issue methinks.

@jmv38 I had this just the other day! I was on the App Store and it said i had one update, went on it and it showed nothing so I restarted (home button and power button) and it showed up then, its strange but I think the iPad doesn’t have verification when connecting to apples servers

Hi Guys’n Gals,

Just installed iOS 7.02, apparently a bug fix and a greek keyboard option addition, shouldn’t create any problems but will report if there are.

Bri_G

:wink:

@Jmv38 I had the same thing happen on my iPad 1. It would show several apps that needed an update, but when I did anything, it said all apps were up to date. Just the other day, it showed the apps again as needing an update, but this time it actually updated them.

@dave1707 is this because the performance on the iPad or? Because my iPad 3 does it and its only a year old, its as slow as my iPad one when I had it and I’m getting the same issues as you guys with iPad 1

@Luatee I thought it was happening because those were updates for iOS 7 and when it determined that I was still running on iOS 5, it just ignored the updates and got rid of them. I think the updates that ran were changes to work with iOS 7, but not specific to iOS 7.