In-App-Purchases Addon (and Game Preview)

So I have been working on my app/game, ColorTroll since Novemebt of 2014 and am so close to releasing it! The last thing, and most dreaded thing, yet most important piece of coding is the In-App-Purchasing! With the help of @Mr_Ninja, I have been able to get some of the initial IAP addon implemented from @Zoyt’s StackIt code on Github, but I can’t seem to figure out the next steps. It loads the first product then freezes with several errors that I don’t know how to fix. Can I upload my code here or how should I go about debugging it? I am at the end of my knowledge and have not done much debugging in Xcode, though I’ve done a lot of research on it today and have progressed, but I think I’ve progressed past any online site. I’ve been working on this issue for several weeks and just am stumped. I checked out the various forum threads but there hasn’t been much development on the addon since the new version of Codea. Any help would be appreciated!!

Here is a preview of my game.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7PZt-u22NxA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice! =D>

(I’m sorry I can’t help fix your problem)

Ya, the problem almost certainly is I didn’t do the addon correctly. I’ll try to get it working once get my dev license, which hopefully will be soon. I’m don’t know much objective c, so I was more trying to put the main objective c code into a new wrapper, but Im sure I made a lot of mistakes.

No problem @Mr_Ninja–I appreciate all your help! I will keep working with it and hopefully we can all come to a solution so it can be an add-on for the future versions of Codea in the export.