I need help making a faster way to draw this...

Sure, no college for a few days so we can totally work on that.
Hey, how do you have an if clause where you say that something is not equal to whatever it is your comparing?
I thought it was ~= but I don’t think so anymore because it doesn’t work.

local bod = bodies[math.ceil(touch.x/32)][math.ceil(touch.y/32)]
if bod not == nil then
    bod:destroy()
end

something like that (there was a bug)

I don’t think destroy() deletes the variable, the variable is still a body, it just doesn’t interact with its surroundings, so I think body:destroy() then body == nil should do the trick. Lemme guess, you are fixing the bug where if you tap an empty area it crashes?

yes :stuck_out_tongue:
But for future reference, is there a way to do what I was trying to do?

Well, unfortunately, I have to go assist my aunt, so I may be unavailable for a while. (I could still operate off my phone, but no code would be tested. X()

I had a problem with the drawing speed for a game I was making. I got around it by drawing the tiles onto an image object, then displaying the image every frame instead of drawing each tile individually.

@floppy_gunk how much time did you get this way? Is it possible to grab the diplay buffer to copy it?

Meshes were actually the best way to go for my project as I needed to be able to destroy individual tiles

Do not create minecraft create a new game using more mobs and more items.

As in this junk jack hackd(2d minecraft)

Download link:

Hire is Sum sprites me and my frend rapped up yesadawe for this progete tested on a

hackd veshon of junk jack(2d minecraft)

Download link: Link Removed

oop, busted. Lol, that’s okay

wow that’s a lot of stuff :slight_smile:
I’ll be sure to implement what I can as I progress

Hi guys,

Please don’t post links to the Junk Jack art assets. They are copyright and the developer put in a lot of hard work to make them for his game. I’ve removed the link.

No that’s a my texture pack for my for my texture pack installer. :slight_smile: